Every person who wears mascara has learned pretty quickly that there is no easy or uniform way to apply it. Some will tell you wiggling the brush is best, some will tell
you to start application with your lower lashes while others will vehemently disagree. At the end of the day, as easy as the application of mascara appears to be, it just isn’t.
The best way to break through this paradox that mascara has created is to
experiment and find the best application styles and tricks for you. Will it be the same as your best friend who always has flawless lashes? Probably not. But, with patience, your tried and true way will become the best way for you to show off your lashes every day.
Here are a few tips to get you started on your journey to mascara perfection.
• Wiggle your wand at the root of your lashes and then continue straight up without movement.
• Roll your wand as you apply to get more curl in your lashes.
• If you use a lash curler, only use with clean lashes and hold for at least 10 seconds.
• Apply mascara to the back of the lashes as well as the front.
• Apply mascara coats throughout the day, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time waiting for each coat to dry.
• Use a different mascara for each coat.
• Replace your mascara every three months.
• Wipe off your brush before applying to avoid clumping.
• Use a toothbrush to help separate your lashes after mascara application.
• Don’t sleep in your mascara.
As you work to find the best mascara regimen for your lashes, don’t forget to use neuLASH® lash enhancing serum every night to start out your morning mascara routine with longer-looking and healthier-looking lashes every day.